Thank you for your interest in both our neighborhood and our association. We welcome the opportunity to interact with residents and visitors alike. We may be contacted in two ways:
Telephone numbers for each of our Officers and Representatives are available on this website.
E-mail contact is available via email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We invite you to join or renew your membership in the Old Cloverdale Association. We have had a terrific list of accomplishments over the last several years. Your membership supported:
- This website: www.oldcloverdale.org
- The annual Old Cloverdale Tour of Homes and Gardens
- Helping establish Historic Southview, Inc.: a non-profit program designed to revitalize the commercial corridors on Fairview Avenue, Cloverdale Road, and the Mulberry District
- Establish a tree replacement fund to deal with Hurricane Ivan damage
- Donated money toward a historic district booklet of rules and architectural style examples
- Began a neighborhood-wide beautification project
- Refurbished all our historic district signs
- Made a $10,000 payment to the Cloverdale School Fund at Huntingdon College
Membership annual dues are $25 for home owners and businesses, $15 for renters, and $20 for non-residents. Please submit your membership form as soon as possible so that your name and address can be updated on our mailing list.